FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
2. What personal information does aussietreasurechest.com.au collect? Aussie Treasure Chest website only collects information which you provide either when entering a contest or ordering a product. Typically, this information is limited to name, address, phone, and email address. All your previous order history information is now available for you to review online. You can access you account information here.
3. How does aussietreasurechest.com.au protect my information? Aussie Treasure Chest uses accepted practices for protecting your information including using SSL (secure socket layer), firewalls, and keeping your personal account information stored in separate computers in encrypted format. At no time does Aussie Treasure Chest's website capture any credit card details. There is no need as this is all handled by our banks (Westpac) secure server or Paypal's/Paymate's system. Please remember that there is no 100% secure environment on the Internet. Please make sure that you follow smart practices when using your credit card on-line.
4. How does Aussie Treasure Chest price its opals? - All prices are wholesale. Unless otherwise marked all the opals we sell are natural SOLID opals and have not been treated or enhanced in any way.
5. How long does it take to ship my order? At Aussie Treasure Chest, we strive to send your order within 24 hours of receiving it, excluding weekends and holidays. You will receive an email notifying you when your order ships. During peak periods - such as Christmas - we may need an extra day or two to send your package.
6. How can I return merchandise to Aussie Treasure Chest? We do exchange, providing there is a genuine reason and provided you notify us and return the opal within 7 days of receipt of the item. Freight-charges will apply for the shipment of exchange opal.
7. How can I check on my order? The best way to check the status of your order is to use online order tracking. When your opal is shipped, you will receive an email notifying you. You can also use our online customer service features to find out about order status. If you have any questions, please use the contact form to email us.
8. What method of payment is accepted by Aussie Treasure Chest? - We accept Visa, MaserCard and BankCard via our banks (Westpac's) secure server. We also accept PayPal, Paymate, Bank Cheques, International money orders and Telegraphic Transfers (Wire). We have no preference for any payment system. We are about providing choice to our customers. All transactions are in U.S. dollars. For a full and complete explanation please see our payments page on this website.